Welcome to The Power of Juice
We are an artisanal juice company offering cold-pressed, raw juice and other vitamin-packed products. Our offerings are thoughtfully hand-crafted for the health and diet conscious consumer. Because we cold press our juices, they have a shelf life of 72 hours from pressing. This means fewer trips to The Power of Juice to pick up your juices! Deliveries are available…
Products include hand-crafted raw vegetable and raw fruit juice combinations, nut milks, dairy-free/gluten-free snack puddings and dairy-free/gluten-free pestos for dipping, spreading or using as a sauce base.
Each of our products are crafted to provide specific vitamins and nutrients and were designed with a mindfulness towards promoting overall health when combined with a balanced lifestyle and diet. They also target digestion stimulation and metabolism acceleration.
Think of our cold pressed juices as vitamin infusions. While you can use our drinks to execute a successful cleanse, we prefer to think that they are simple, well-needed additives to a busy, resource-sapped lifestyle. They provide critical vitamins and minerals that a lot of people just don’t have the time to consume on a daily basis.
Not into cold pressed raw juice? We offer hand-crafted, protein packed nut milks and coconut water-based hydrating drinks, too. Not to mention our super food based Power Pudding and Power Pesto lines.
Cold-pressed juice is very different from other kinds of juice. The kind you buy in the supermarket, even though it might say cold-pressed, has been pasteurized or put through high pressure pascalization, which means there’s no live enzymes in it. Many of the juices from a juice bar are made with a centrifuge, which creates heat and whips air into fruit and vegetable matter, killing off a lot of the vitamins. If you don’t drink those immediately, they’ll lose almost all their vitamins within a half hour. With the cold press it goes through a cold macerator, so there’s no heat used, and then they are hydraulically pressed, similar to pressing olive oil.
Recent POJ Blog Posts
- Organics and Our Commitment to Your Good Health
- Why Drink Cold Pressed Raw Juice
- The Amazing Benefits of Raw Pineapples
- Why You Should Eat Carrots!
POJ on The Rhode Show
- POJ on The Rhode Show (WPRI) making Walnut Kale Power Pesto
- Brigid and The Power of Juice on The Rhode Show making two cold pressed juices
- POJ on The Rhode Show (WPRI) making Cashew Nut Milk
POJ in the Media
- Edible Rhody: More Power to the Fruits and Veggies!
- Article in PBN: The juice to stay active
- Power of Juice wins 2016 Rhode Island Monthly Editor’s Pick for “Best Juice Cleanse”
- Mercury: Who’s who at local farmers markets