Welcome to The Power of Juice
We are an artisanal juice company offering cold-pressed, raw juice and other vitamin-packed products. Our offerings are thoughtfully hand-crafted for the health and diet conscious consumer. Because we cold press our juices, they have a shelf life of 72 hours from pressing. This means fewer trips to The Power of Juice to pick up your juices! Deliveries are available…
Products include hand-crafted raw vegetable and raw fruit juice combinations, nut milks, dairy-free/gluten-free snack puddings and dairy-free/gluten-free pestos for dipping, spreading or using as a sauce base.
Each of our products are crafted to provide specific vitamins and nutrients and were designed with a mindfulness towards promoting overall health when combined with a balanced lifestyle and diet. They also target digestion stimulation and metabolism acceleration.
Think of our cold pressed juices as vitamin infusions. While you can use our drinks to execute a successful cleanse, we prefer to think that they are simple, well-needed additives to a busy, resource-sapped lifestyle. They provide critical vitamins and minerals that a lot of people just don’t have the time to consume on a daily basis.
Not into cold pressed raw juice? We offer hand-crafted, protein packed nut milks and coconut water-based hydrating drinks, too. Not to mention our super food based Power Pudding and Power Pesto lines.
Cold-pressed juice is very different from other kinds of juice. The kind you buy in the supermarket, even though it might say cold-pressed, has been pasteurized or put through high pressure pascalization, which means there’s no live enzymes in it. Many of the juices from a juice bar are made with a centrifuge, which creates heat and whips air into fruit and vegetable matter, killing off a lot of the vitamins. If you don’t drink those immediately, they’ll lose almost all their vitamins within a half hour. With the cold press it goes through a cold macerator, so there’s no heat used, and then they are hydraulically pressed, similar to pressing olive oil.
Give the Gift of Juice
POJ Gift Certificates are now available online or from our Retail Store. Click here to purchase Online.
Recent POJ Blog Posts
- Organics and Our Commitment to Your Good Health
- Why Drink Cold Pressed Raw Juice
- The Amazing Benefits of Raw Pineapples
- Why You Should Eat Carrots!
POJ on The Rhode Show
- POJ on The Rhode Show (WPRI) making Super Seeded Truffle Bites
- POJ on The Rhode Show (WPRI) making Walnut Kale Power Pesto
- Brigid and The Power of Juice on The Rhode Show making two cold pressed juices
- POJ on The Rhode Show (WPRI) making Cashew Nut Milk
POJ in the Media
- 3 local businesses that dig the Earth
- Edible Rhody: More Power to the Fruits and Veggies!
- Article in PBN: The juice to stay active
- Power of Juice wins 2016 Rhode Island Monthly Editor’s Pick for “Best Juice Cleanse”
Thanksgiving Week Hours
Thursday 23rd -- Closed
Friday 24th -- Open Regular Retail Hours
Happy Thanksgiving from POJ!